Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February recap

Wow, February was a really busy month and I absolutely neglected my blog. Sorry folks.

In a quick fashion, here is what our month looked like:
  • February 1st - my shadow at work started, which isn't what I expected it to be.
  • February 5th - prenatal massage, the best thing ever in the whole world.
  • February 6th - maternity pictures, Erin Hollis (Lens Envy) did the best job.
  • February 7th - meet with Birmingham Pediatrics to help choose a pediatrician. I'm very impressed.
  • February 9th and 23rd - 30 and 32 week appointments, everything is progressing great.
  • February 19th - Preparing for Parenthood Class, we now know everything there is to know about raising a baby - YEAH RIGHT!!
  • February 25th - Baby Shower thrown by 3 great friends.
  • February 28th - ended the month with a stomach virus from HELL!! I honestly thought I was dying. It was terrible.
So, like I was saying, February was really busy. I'm still feeling great, so this update is just going to be short.

I will come back in the next few days and update more.

No comments:

Post a Comment