Tuesday, March 29, 2011

37 weeks

Look, I'm actually updating soon after an appointment.

I had my first "internal" appointment and all went well. I am "1 and thick" which is pretty decent for 37 weeks. Basically that means that I am one centimeter dilated and my cervix is still thick. I have been having braxton hicks contractions daily for about 2 weeks and have been wondering how thing were starting to progress.

My only complaint is that I tested positive for Group B Strep and that may hinder my "going natural" plans, but oh well. Maybe it just isn't in the cards for us. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Dr. D didn't give any kind of estimate, but then again, he isn't that kind of doctor and I am ok with that.

I will try to update often so that you all will know what's going on with Jerry and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment